When: Tuesdays 6:15pm-7:45pm Where: 88th Craigalmond Scout Hall,, 81 Broomhall Avenue, Edinburgh, EH12 7NW Contact: Archie Johnston Contact Email: email@example.com Open Volunteer Spots: Unlimited
Whatever your background, identity or ability, there’s a volunteer spot with your name on it.
Volunteering can be a brilliant way to boost your mental wellbeing. It’s a great feeling knowing you’re helping young people get skills for life, and you might even learn a lot about yourself along the way.
Scouts can make you feel good in other ways too. We’ll guide you to an opportunity where you’ll:
- Make friends and meet people
- Try new things and challenge yourself
- Get outdoors and get stuck in
- Positively impact your community
- Create vital opportunities for young people
- Make memories that’ll last a lifetime
If you can only occasionally help, that’s OK. Whether you’d like to be an activity planner, tea-maker or craft creator, we appreciate any time you can spare